AIR PARK NOW OPEN!
We are pleased to announce that our outdoor Air Park is now open! Please carefully read all guidelines and information below to prepare for new procedures for purchasing tickets and visiting the Museum as well as new temporary hours of operation.
Aerospace Museum of California Visitors,
We can’t wait to see you back here at the Museum! Please carefully read all guidelines and information below to prepare for new procedures for purchasing tickets and visiting the Museum as well as new temporary hours of operation.
As part of our effort to keep everyone healthy and safe, we strongly encourage all visitors to purchase your tickets in advance using our online system. Please note that the Museum will temporarily not be accepting cash – credit card or debit card transactions only.
Aerospace Museum of California Air Park Admission Prices
Air Park Admission, ages 4 and up: $7
Children ages 0-3: Free
Military Active Duty: Free
Temporary Hours of Operation beginning May 28, 2020:
Thursday through Sunday, 9 am to 1 pm
Senior Hours (age 60+) Thursday mornings from 9 am to 11 am, beginning June 4
GUIDELINES FOR VISITING SAFELY
Tickets may be purchased in advance online. We strongly encourage online transactions to minimize close contact during your visit.
- The Museum will not be accepting cash – credit/debit card transactions only.
- Masks are required for all employees, volunteers, and visitors over two years old.
- Visitors who do not have a mask will be offered the chance to purchase a mask for $1
- Please maintain a six-foot distance between your group and others when visiting.
- The Museum’s Air Park will be limited to a capacity of 400 visitors. If capacity is reached, visitors must wait to enter until a party of their size leaves.
- Download our Frequently Asked Questions and Safety Plan.
AMENITIES CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- The entire indoor museum (except for restrooms) is temporarily closed. This includes the Flight Zone.
- Though the indoor gift shop is closed, a great selection of items will be available for sale at an outdoor kiosk.
SAFETY FIRST! HOW WE’RE TAKING ACTION
DAILY WELLNESS CHECKS FOR STAFF
Every Museum employee and volunteer receives a daily wellness check to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free.
MASKS REQUIRED FOR ALL
All Museum employees, volunteers, and visitors are required to wear face masks. Entry into the Museum will be refused for those who do not wear masks. This rule does not apply to children under 2 and those with medical conditions preventing the safe use of masks.
ALL STAFF AND VISITORS REQUIRED TO PRACTICE PHYSICAL DISTANCING
Staff and visitors are separated by 6 feet using line markers at exhibits throughout the Air Park. Regular announcements will be made reminding visitors to practice safe physical distancing.
SANITIZING ALL HIGH-CONTACT AREAS
We clean and sanitize our high-touch areas using a sanitizer that has been validated by the government to be effective against COVID-19 and other viruses.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST
We appreciate your trust in our plan to keep employees, volunteers and visitors safe. Our Air Park is over 4 acres large and limited to a maximum of 400 guests, so there’s plenty of room to move around safely.
All Museum employees and volunteers are trained to wash their hands hourly and between tasks. Visitors will be encouraged to wash their hands frequently and the Museum will provide hand sanitizer where possible.