Save the date! Our Night Under the Stars BBQ Gala will be held on Saturday, September 15th, at 6 pm. This year’s event will present five awards to pioneering individuals, groups, and companies, honoring their commitment to aviation, aerospace, and STEM education.
The Aerospace Museum of California’s Aerospace Ambassadors, Sean D. Tucker, and Retired Astronaut and UC Davis Professor of Aeronautical Engineering, Dr. Steve Robinson, are honored to present the following awards:
- Aerospace Medal of Honor – Triple Ace Pilot, Bud Anderson
- Bob Hoover Dreams Take Flight Award – Harrison Ford
- Shooting Star STEM Award – UC Davis Center for HRVIP Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Ambassador’s Award – Flyers Energy
- Aerospace Museum Partner Award – Captain Tyrone Ward and First Officer Marcus Kilgore, Southwest Airlines
This spectacular fundraising event supports the Museum’s hands-on STEM educational programs. We invite you and your guests to enjoy exploring the Museum, wine tasting, delicious BBQ, and of course, our incredible fireworks show!
Sponsorship tables and other sponsorship opportunities are available now. Please contact Karen Jones at email@example.com if you have any questions about sponsorship.