Do you like working with the public and celebrating aerospace’s past, present, and future? Join our volunteer team!
We need more volunteers to help with museum tours, administration, and aircraft renovation. You do not need extensive aircraft knowledge or experience to be a volunteer, we will provide orientation and an experienced volunteer mentor to guide you through the process.
As a tour guide, you will:
- Greet and guide visitors through the museum and air park
- Describe aviation and space artifacts and how STEM educations have made it possible
- Offer facts and commentary while leading guests through interactive activities
- Join 125+ volunteers inspiring the future of aviation through STEM education
Based on qualifications, additional volunteer opportunities may include:
- Instruct guests on our Flight Zone simulators
- Assist in aircraft renovation and artifact upkeep
- Arranging exhibits on the museum floor
- Leading tours as a docent
If you are interested in volunteering or would like more information, please fill out fill out an application. Thank you for your interest!